Based at attractive campuses in Sydney and Perth (Taylors College) and Melbourne (Taylors Senior College) we have a proven track record in successfully providing pathways for students to study at the best tertiary institutions, both in Australia and around the world.
A wide range of courses
Taylors offers an extensive choice of subjects through a variety of programs including:
- Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP)
- Foundation programs for entry into the University of Sydney and The University of Western Australia
- Diploma of Commerce, Business or Information Technology offered through Taylors University Link.
- High School - Years 10, 11 and 12
Providing the right program for students
Taylors offer a choice of recognized pathways into higher education at our Melbourne, Perth and Sydney campuses.
- Our high school programs deliver the final three years of Australian secondary education. From our campus in Sydney we offer Years 10, 11 and 12. Years 11 and 12 are offered in Melbourne. In Perth, students can study Years 10 and 11, followed by The University of Western Australia Foundation Program (UWAFP). After completion, students receive the respective individual state qualifications, which are recognized by universities and employers worldwide.
- The Taylors College Diploma of Commerce is equivalent to the first year of a UWA business degree. Students who successfully complete their Diploma studies will articulate directly into second year studies at UWA.
- Successfully completing one of our University Foundation programs will provide students with the necessary requirements to be offered a place at one of our partner universities.
Supporting international students every step of the way
As the leading specialist in international student preparation in Australia, we know how to take care of our students. Our curriculum is adapted and personalized to suit the individual. We work with each one to develop a complete skill base from academic and English language preparation, to study skills and social and cultural awareness – everything they need to achieve their academic goals.
Taylors College was an absolutely unforgettable period in my life. It helped me overcome a variety of difficulties that I faced as a newcomer to Australia.