SIBT - Macquarie University, Sydney
If you’re looking for a pathway into Macquarie University in Sydney, SIBT is the study choice for you. Over 3,600 students currently choose to study at SIBT, Australia’s leading pathway provider.
SIBT offers pathway programs to Macquarie University’s North Ryde campus on the outskirts of Sydney and to Macquarie City Campus in the heart of Sydney's central business district.
SIBT offers Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation Program (Pre-University) and Higher Education Diplomas. All programs are offered on the Macquarie University campus. An increasing number of SIBT Diploma programs are offered at Macquarie City Campus in the centre of Sydney, which means that in many cases, SIBT students can choose to study on the main university campus or in the heart of Sydney city. SIBT students requiring pre-course English can study at CME, located at Macquarie University or at ACL, located at Macquarie City Campus.
In addition to your studies at SIBT, you can participate in the Global Leadership Program, which offers seminars, networking functions and overseas student exchanges to develop cross-cultural awareness and practical international experience. SIBT students also have access to the U@MQ student services organisation, with over 60 student clubs and a wide range of events and entertainment.
No matter which study location you choose you’ll have access to the following university facilities:
- Computers, internet, printing and online study material
- Careers counselling
- One of Australia’s largest undergraduate libraries
- Sports and aquatic centre
- Cafes, restaurants and bars
- Seven hectares of playing fields including cricket, soccer and hockey
- A range of on-campus services including a pharmacy, post office, travel agency, book shop and Travelodge 3 star hotel
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University is internationally recognised as ‘Australia’s Innovative University’. Throughout the 40 years of its history, Macquarie has been consistently recognised for the delivery of innovative programs, outstanding academic achievements, its leadership, internationalisation and collaboration with industry.
Five reasons to study at SIBT
- Study on campus at one of Australia’s most dynamic universities.
- Very small class sizes and personalized attention = highest possible success rates.
- Flexibility: commence your studies in February, June or October.
- Choose to study at Macquarie University’s main campus on the outskirts of Sydney, or at Macquarie City Campus in Sydney's central business district.
- Fabulous learning environment: Macquarie University has offers excellent facilities and welcomes students from over 100 countries every year.
Courses offered at SIBT
Pathway and Undergraduate Programs:
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation Program
- Diploma of Arts
- Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) of Business Administration
- Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) of Commerce
- Diploma of Communication
- Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) of Computing
- Diploma of Electronic Engineering