Scholarships in Australia
- ACER Scholarship: For international commencing undergraduate Business degree students at RMIT Campus, Melbourne; worth $25000 per annum for two to three years.
- Boeing Scholarship: For local and international undergraduate and masters by coursework or research students enrolled in computer science, aviation or engineering; worth $3000.
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT) scholarship: For international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate programs in computer science and information technology; worth $5000.
- School of Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering Scholarship: For local and international women commencing an engineering degree in 2014 in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering; worth $5000 for one year.
- The Jacob and Charlotte Kahane Scholarship: For undergraduate journalism students; worth up to $6000.
- School of Art Honours Travelling Scholarships: For Art Honours students demonstrating outstanding academic achievement; worth up to $3000.
- Leadership Scholarship: For students demonstrating extraordinary grades covering 100% tuition fees.
- Merit Scholarships: To provide significant support for high achieving students commencing full degree at monash university covering $10000 tuition fees.
- Excellence Scholarship: Based on academic achievement and offered to the student worth $10000.
Australian National University:
- Postgraduate scholarship in Business and Economics worth half tuition fee.
- Undergradute scholarship in business and Economics worth full tuition fee and half tuition fee.