Royal Roads University
Study Group recruits international students into Royal Roads University International Study Centre, providing cultural and economic diversity for this highly ranked college.
Innovative study pathways
Located in Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, Royal Roads University in partnership with Study Group, is offering international students an innovative range of undergraduate and graduate study programmes. There is a strong emphasis on a practical, applied programs delivered by award-winning faculty with real-world experience. Royal Roads University is a public university in a top international student destination, and consistently receives high ratings for quality of education, student interaction with faculty, campus safety and intimate class sizes.
International Study Centre on campus
Study Group’s unique global reach recruits students from all round the world, welcoming them at our new International Study Centre on campus. Here students learn English for Academic Purposes and take a University Bridging Program related to their chosen subject. Language support, study skills preparation and pastoral care are all provided. Small class sizes, individual attention and teaching tailored specifically to international students ensure the highest level of progression. Students are also helped to access work experience and career opportunities where appropriate.
A wide range of courses
Royal Roads University offers the following undergraduate and master's degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management
- Master of Global Management