QIBT - Griffith University, Brisbane and Gold Coast
If you’re considering university studies in Queensland, Australia, and are seeking entry into one of the world’s most respected universities, then QIBT, Queensland's leading university pathway provider is the place to start your studies.
QIBT is located at Griffith University’s Mt Gravatt (Brisbane) and Gold Coast campuses and offers alternative pathways into the second and third years of a Bachelor degree at Griffith University. QIBT students have the advantage of studying in small classes with more contact teaching hours each week, giving students more individual and personalized attention. With a student to faculty ratio of just 25:1, small classes will help you progress quickly.
QIBT also provides international students with an alternative pathway to postgraduate studies in Australia with its pre-masters or Postgraduate Qualifying Program.
As a QIBT student, you’ll have access to all of Griffith University's facilities, including 24-hour computer labs, cafés, sports facilities, library and on-campus accommodation. You’ll also be able to meet many Australian and international students through QIBT’s cultural support network, student mentor program and social activities.
About Griffith University
Griffith University, located on five campuses in Queensland, is one of the most innovative and influential tertiary institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities for its groundbreaking research and focus on emerging fields, Griffith’s flexible approach lets you tailor your study across disciplines and broaden your career options.
Five reasons to study at QIBT
- Study on campus at one of Australia’s most innovative and respected universities.
- Very small classes + personalized attention = highest possible success rates.
- Griffith University is ranked in the top 5% of the world’s universities for its groundbreaking research and focus on emerging fields.
- Great track record: QIBT has already helped over 9000 students go on to study at university, with 90% of QIBT graduates continuing their degree at Griffith.
- Flexible start dates: February, June or October.
Programs offered at QIBT
Pathway and Undergraduate programs:
- Mixed English and Academic Program
- Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Program
- Bridging Subjects
- Diploma of Biosciences
- Diploma of Commerce
- Diploma of Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- Diploma of Health Care
- Diploma of Health Sciences
- Diploma of Hotel Management
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Commerce and Business
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program