PIBT - Edith Cowan University
Interested in taking a business, health science or hotel management degree at one of Australia’s most popular universities? Prefer to study in small classes in your first year and get individual attention from your lecturers? At PIBT, you can.
PIBT is located on Edith Cowan’s Mount Lawley campus, just minutes from downtown Perth and with excellent access to public transport. Programs at PIBT include a Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation Program, Diploma programs equivalent to the first year of a Bachelor degree. These courses can be taken in a range of disciplines. English programs and study tours are also available.
Approximately 850 students study at PIBT each year, and have access to all of the university’s facilities, including coffee shops, computer laboratories, sports and recreational facilities, modern audio-visual and digital technology, the university’s Student Guild and student counseling service.
PIBT is an excellent choice for international or Australian students looking for a pathway which will give them direct entry into Year 2 of an Australian Bachelor degree.
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a responsive and forward-thinking institution and an Australian leader in the provision of professionally focused degree programs. As the modern descendant of the first higher education institution in Western Australia, ECU upholds a well deserved reputation for teaching excellence that dates back to the beginning of the twentieth century.
The university has developed strong links with industry, government and research institutes in Australia and overseas. These links help the University to design and develop relevant courses and appropriate research projects. Areas of strength include the ‘knowledge-based’ disciplines of finance and business, computing and IT, media and communications, education, health and social sciences, nursing, visual and performing arts.
Five reasons to study at PIBT
- Study on campus at one of Australia’s most respected universities.
- Small classes, personalized attention = highest possible success rates.
- Edith Cowan University is an Australian leader in the provision of professionally-focused degree programs.
- Great campus location, just minutes from downtown Perth.
- Flexible intake options: February, June or October.
Programs offered at PIBT
Pathway and Undergraduate Programs
- Mixed English and Academic Program
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation Program
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Communication
- Diploma of Computing and Information Technology
- Diploma of Hotel Management
- Diplomas of Science (Health Studies)
- Diplomas of Science (Engineering Studies)