For more than 100 years, Pace University has been committed to preparing students from all over the globe to become leaders in their fields. The University provides education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience, plus an open door to all the advantages of studying, working, and living in New York City.
Well-known and highly respected, Pace University is a private, metropolitan university that enrolls more than 12,700 students in bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral courses in the Lubin School of Business, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, College of Health Professions, School of Education, and School of Law.
- Location: New York City, New York
- Established: 1906
- Type: Tier 1 Private University
- Student Population: Undergraduate 7,807, Graduate 4,897
Areas of Strength: Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Information Systems, International Management, Marketing, Psychology
University Ranking: Ranked #174 (U.S. News and World Report, 2013)
Why study at Pace University?
- A top-ranked American university!
- Ranked #1 in the New York City metropolitan area and #5 in the US for internship placement in the 2013 U.S. News Short List
- One of the Top 20 “Colleges That Will Make You Rich” by Forbes MagazineOne of the Top 50 “Colleges in the U.S. whose graduates have the Highest Salary Potential” by Business Week Magazine
- Pace’s Lubin School of Business is ranked among the Best Business courses in the 2011 “Best College” by U.S. News and World Report
- One of Top 100 Entrepreneurial Colleges and Universities in the United States for three consecutive years by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top Model United Nations course with 61 years of Model UN success including the most awards in a Model UN Conference in Toronto in 2011.
- Pace University has been named among the Princeton Review’s “Best in the Northeast” colleges (2014)
Pace University Global Pathways Courses
Global Pathways students can progress to a degree at Pace University when they successfully complete one of these pathways courses:
Graduate Global Pathways
The Pace University Pathways courses offer a first step towards earning a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree from Pace University, a highly ranked US institution located in the heart of New York City. Pathways students take part in college-level English preparation courses while completing academic coursework.
Students can progress to a bachelor’s degree at the University when they successfully complete a 1-3 term undergraduate course.
Progression options offered to over 45 different bachelor’s degree majors, including Accounting, Art, Biology, Chemistry, Communications, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Finance, Hospitality & Tourism Management, International Management, Marketing, Psychology, and more
The Pathways course counts for 7-17 undergraduate degree credits. Progression to Advanced Freshman status of a bachelor’s degree, with 1/2 semester to 1 semester completed.
Graduate Global Pathways
Students can progress to a master’s degree at the University when they successfully complete a 1-3 term graduate course.
Progression options include top-ranked MBA, MS, MA, and MPA degree courses in Accounting, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Finance, Information Systems, Investment Management, Human Resource Management, Media & Communication Arts, Public Administration, Software Engineering & Development, and more
The Pathways course includes 3-9 academic graduate degree credits. Progression to a master’s degree course at Pace University for students who successfully complete the Pathways course.
Pace University’s New York City campus is directly adjacent to the Manhattan entrance ramp of the Brooklyn Bridge and across from New York City Hall. Pace is also within walking distance of world-famous sites, including:
- Wall Street
- Freedom Tower
- World Financial Center
- South Street Seaport
- Times Square
- Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Central Park
- Brooklyn Heights