Founded in 1898, Northeastern University is a private research university with approximately 20,000 students located in the heart of Boston, America’s most popular college town.
The University offers a comprehensive range of highly ranked undergraduate bachelor’s degree and postgraduate master’s degree courses. Northeastern University is also famous for its experiential learning course through one of the oldest and most highly recognized Internship / Co-op courses among all U.S. universities.
The Northeastern University Pathways course is your first step toward earning a bachelor’s and /or master’s degree from a top-ranked U.S. University. Pathways students will take part in college-level English preparation courses while completing university academic coursework taught by Northeastern University faculty staff. Upon successful completion of your Global Pathways course, you will matriculate to your chosen degree course.
Why Northeastern University
- A Top-Ranked American University!
- Ranked 1st for best internships/career services (Princeton Review)
- Ranked 49th for best U.S. national university (U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked 3rd most up and coming U.S. national university (U.S. News and World Report)
- Graded A+ for job placement (Business Week)
- Over 100 years old – Northeastern started the first Co-op course of its kind.
- Get up to 18 months of work experience between your studies.
Over 6,000 co-op job placements per year and over 2500 employers in 160 cities and over 86 countries. NU co-op students can work anywhere in the world and do their co-op with great companies like Apple, Google, General Electric, HSBC, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, and the US White House.
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree
- Fast-track bachelor’s transfer degree
- Graduate master’s degree