Macquarie City Campus
Study for a world-renowned Macquarie University degree in the heart of Sydney, at Macquarie City Campus.
With one of Australia’s most culturally diverse student populations, Macquarie City Campus offers students an innovative, international approach to education in a convenient location. At Macquarie City Campus, students can study a modern and professionally relevant Macquarie University degree with access to state-of-the-art services and facilities. With three intakes a year (in March, July and August) for most programs, and core units offered every semester together with a range of elective units, Macquarie City Campus offers you flexibility and the potential to fast-track your bachelor degree in two years rather than the standard three.
About Macquarie University
Macquarie University is internationally recognized as ‘Australia’s Innovative University’. Throughout the 40 years of its history, Macquarie has been consistently recognized for the delivery of innovative programs, outstanding academic achievements, its leadership, internationalization and collaboration with industry.
Five reasons to study at Macquarie City Campus
- Study in downtown Sydney, at one of Australia’s most respected universities.
- Take the fast-track option (3 semesters a year) and complete your Bachelor degree in two years instead of three.
- Flexibility: choose from one of three start-dates each year.
- Take advantage of the internship work placement.
- Study in a dynamic university precinct, with Australian students, and students from over 50 countries.
Programs offered at Macquarie City Campus
Pathway and undergraduate programs
- Macquarie University Foundation Program
- Select SIBT Diplomas
- Bachelor of Commerce - Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Media, Culture and Communications
- Bachelor of Arts (Major in Cultural Studies)
- Master of Accounting (Professional)
- Master of Accounting (CPA extension)
- Master of International Business
- Master of International Trade and Commerce Law