MIBT- Deakin University, Geelong and Melbourne
MIBT offers pathway programs for Deakin University, one of Australia’s most progressive (and largest) universities. MIBT Diploma courses are equivalent to Deakin University’s first year bachelor degree. Choose to complete a Diploma in 8 months and you can gain a recognised Diploma qualification, as well as a University Bachelor degree, in less than three years. With small, supportive classes and university campus locations, it’s an ideal way to prepare for further study at Deakin and gain entry into second year.
MIBT is located on three of Deakin University’s campuses - Melbourne Burwood Campus, Geelong Campus at Waurn Ponds and Geelong Waterfront Campus. All campuses are conveniently located and accessible by public transport or car. As an MIBT student, you’ll have access to Deakin University’s first class campus facilities, services and social activities.
During lectures and tutorials, you’ll be studying with Australian students and with international students from all over the world. Much smaller class sizes and more contact teaching hours than in the mainstream university programs mean that your chances of success at MIBT will be significantly increased.
If you’re hoping to take an undergraduate degree in Australia, why not consider an MIBT pathway into Deakin University in Melbourne, frequently voted one of the world’s great cities.
About Deakin University
Deakin University has a network of campuses throughout Victoria, and expertise in off-campus studies. Through its extensive professional and business education programs, and innovative research developments, Deakin University has strong partnerships with government, major corporations and professional associations. This enables the University to respond quickly to industry developments, and meet the changing needs of students and partners. Deakin constantly achieves the highest ratings in surveys of graduate satisfaction, and has twice won the coveted Australian University of the Year award.
Five reasons to study at MIBT
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities.
- Complete your Bachelor degree in 2 years, 8 months (instead of 3 years).
- Small class sizes mean you get more personal attention from lecturers.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art university campus.
- Wide range of career options and very high graduate employment rate.
Courses offered at MIBT
- Pathway and Undergraduate Programs
- Mixed English and Academic Program
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation Program
- Diploma of Commerce
- Diploma of Computing
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Health Sciences
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Media and Communication
- Diploma of Science
- Postgraduate Program
- Postgraduate Qualifying Program (Business and Law)