Fraser International College
Fraser International College provides pathway programs for study at Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Vancouver, Canada.
SFU is regarded as one of Canada’s finest universities, with world-renowned teachers and research facilities. While you’re studying at FIC, you’ll have access to all of the university’s facilities, including library, swimming pool, gym, cafes, a health clinic and student counseling facilities. You can choose whether to stay on campus at student residences, with internet-wired single rooms, share private accommodation off-campus, or stay with a Canadian family through the ‘home stay’ program.
With many extra-curricular activities, including one of Canada’s best varsity sports teams, you’ll meet students from all over the world and enjoy discovering all that the beautiful city of Vancouver has to offer. You’ll also benefit from smaller class sizes and personalized attention, while you prepare for further tertiary study in Canada.
About Simon Fraser University
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is regarded as one of Canada’s finest universities, where students are taught by world-renowned educators and researchers. You will be surrounded by talented and diverse students who share a passion for learning and a desire to make a difference. There is also a welcoming and supportive international community to help students to place and achieve your dreams. SFU has it all – academic excellence, innovative programs, some of Canada’s best varsity sports teams, and a vibrant and international campus community.
It’s no wonder SFU is consistently ranked one of the country’s top universities in the ‘Guide to Canadian Universities’ published by Maclean’s, Canada’s national news magazine.
Five reasons to study at FIC
- Simon Fraser University is one of Canada’s top ranked universities.
- Much smaller classes than in the mainstream university programs mean you’ll get personalized attention and more time with your lecturers.
- Three semester start-dates per year (September, January, May).
- Vancouver, one of the world’s great cities, with beaches on one side and ski slopes on the other.
- English program available through SFU.
Courses offered at FIC
- University Transfer Program Stage 1 (UTP1)
- Pre-university Foundation Studies
- University Transfer Program Stage II (UTPII)
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Engineering Science
- Simon Fraser University English Language Programs