If you’re looking for a pathway into the 2nd year of a Curtin University Bachelor degree, Curtin College could well be the college for you.
Curtin College is located on the main campus of Curtin University Perth, Western Australia. Curtin is the largest university on Australia’s west coast and has a global reputation as a dynamic and stimulating learning environment.
Highly qualified, friendly and committed staff provides a high level of personal support to all students, so your experience at Curtin College will not only be academically successful but also an enjoyable and memorable experience.
There are many reasons students choose to study at Curtin College, but for many students location, flexible entry options and a stimulating learning environment feature at the top of the list. Many courses at Curtin College have intakes in February, June and October with each trimester lasting 13 weeks. Students of selected courses have the ability to accelerate their progress with the trimester system which means that students may be able to enter university more quickly.
Small classes with between 30 to 40 students encourage discussion and exchange of ideas and ensure that students receive personal attention from their teachers.
Five reasons to study at Curtin College
- Take a 1st Year Diploma program with Curtin College to fast-track into Year 2 of a Bachelor degree at Curtin University of Technology.
- Location. Study on campus at one of Australia’s best known and most dynamic universities.
- Flexibility. Three start dates per year (February, June, October) allow you greater flexibility to start your studies when it suits you.
- English support. Benefit from extra English classes during your first year, through Curtin English Language Centre.
- Stimulating learning environment. Study alongside Australians and international students from over 50 countries.
Courses offered at Curtin College
Programs at Curtin College include Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Program, Tertiary Access Program and Higher Education Diplomas equivalent to the first year of a Bachelor degree. These courses can be taken in a range of disciplines which provide pathways to:
- Arts and Creative Industries
- Built Environment
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology