Charles Sturt University Study Centers
Charles Sturt University (CSU) has partnered with Study Group to create two Study Centers in Sydney and Melbourne, each providing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Information Technology, Business and Accounting.
Bespoke CSU Study Centers
CSU is dedicated to excellence in the delivery of higher education and has a well-earned reputation for providing exceptional education delivered by dedicated professionals with practical and relevant industry experience.
This innovative partnership has enabled Charles Sturt University to benefit from Study Group’s global reach in recruitment and marketing, providing a strategic and coordinated approach to attract international students. Students work towards fully accredited degree courses, supported by our expert tuition and pastoral care.
Access to a broad range of courses
The CSU Study Centers, housed in conveniently located centers in Sydney and Melbourne, offer a range of industry-ready degrees recognized by employers worldwide. Students can choose from undergraduate Diplomas, Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees, or Graduate Diplomas and Masters Degrees. English language preparation is available for students who are required to improve their proficiency in the language to complete their program. Previous credits can be used to achieve an accelerated pathway to a chosen degree, which will also reduce the course fees.
CSU Study Centre programs
- Diplomas of Business and Information Technology
- Associate Degrees in Business Studies and Information Technology
- Bachelor Degrees in Accounting, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing, Business Studies and Information Technology
- Graduate Diplomas of Accounting, Business and Information Technology
- Masters Degrees in Business, Business Administration, Information Technology and Professional Accounting